How to join the Orange server in Rust
Install Rust from Steam
To install Rust from Steam, follow these steps:
- Open Steam. If you don't have Steam installed, you can download it from the Steam website
- Search for "Rust" in the Steam Store. You can find the Rust page by clicking here.
- Purchase Rust for $40 to obtain a lifetime license. The purchase will grant you access to the game and future updates for free. There may be occassional sales so keep an eye out for a discount.
Search for Orange in the modded category
To find the Orange server in the modded category of Rust, perform the following steps:
- Launch Rust from the Steam library.
- In the game's main menu, select "Play Game."
- Choose the "Modded" option.
- In the search bar, type "Orange" to filter the server list.
- Make sure to check the boxes labeled "Show Full" and "Show Empty" to display all servers, regardless of their current player count.
- When you find the Orange server, add it to your favourites to easily access it in the future.
- Join the Orange server to start playing!
Alternatively, you can open the console by pressing F1 while in Rust and directly connect to the server by typing the following command:
Good luck, have fun!
Need help? Ask the Orange community on Discord
Learn how to earn Bitcoin in Orange here.